Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application For Forum Moderator / Adminstrator / Game Master

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenna<3
Jenna<3

Application For Forum Moderator / Adminstrator / Game Master Empty
PostSubject: Application For Forum Moderator / Adminstrator / Game Master   Application For Forum Moderator / Adminstrator / Game Master EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:11 am

Name :
Raiden

Applying For:
Game Master / Moderator / Adminstrator

Account name:
Jenna

Character name:
Jenna

Previous experience:
(GunZ) 7 months gamemaster
(Maplestory) 2 years of private server administration and code customization

What I can do for the server:
Moderating and coming up with suggestions for improvement, bringing in a greater flow of players for FantasyGunz ternative (and legal) means of advertisement.

Why I should be hired:
Not being egoistic, I believe I'm self-disciplined and experienced enough to know the exact the role of a GM (whichever game it is). If there're rules set by my superiors (Admins, HGM, etc) , I'd adhere my actions to it, if not, everything goes by the sense. I'm not code blind or intellectually-incapable, thus I can utilize the GM commands efficiently and appropriately. I've some basic understanding of the GM commands for general private servers, but it won't be a problem if there are custom commands in Fantasy Gunz
Back to top Go down

Application For Forum Moderator / Adminstrator / Game Master
Page 1 of 1