Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xMistuhEthan

xMistuhEthan

xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application. Empty
PostSubject: xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application.   xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Ign: xMistuhEthan

Applying for: Head Admin, Preferably Co-Owner. lol!

How long have you been playing Gunz? I started 3 years ago. When I came across a site called IJJI. Got addicted to it and started playing ever since.

What exactly can you do for Fantasy Gunz? I have been GM for over 6 Maplestory private servers. I have experience in what it takes to be in charge. I've moderated tons of forums. I can provide joy to the players, knowing that this is a job, not a "Fun game" you play in your spare time. I can also get many players.

How would you take care of a hacker? Immediately ban. Even if it's my friend. BANHAMMER!

How would you take care of an argument? I would tell them to calm down. If they decide to disobey. They will be Banned for a short period of time.

Can you code? I've never actually developed a Gunz Server. So, I'm basically new to coding Gunz. But I'll try. I'll learn.

Any last words?
Hope I get a good review. Razz

Last edited by xMistuhEthan on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dosker-Joker
Co-Owner
Dosker-Joker

PostSubject: I hope for you :)   xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Oh nice!..
I hope they will take the good choice.
Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fantasygunz.darkbb.com
Cheidor
Owner
Cheidor

PostSubject: Re: xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application.   xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:22 pm

xMistuhEthan wrote:

Ign: xMistuhEthan

Applying for: Head Admin, Preferably Co-Owner. lol!

How long have you been playing Gunz? I started 3 years ago. When I came across a site called IJJI. Got addicted to it and started playing ever since.

What exactly can you do for Fantasy Gunz? I have been GM for over 6 Maplestory private servers. I have experience in what it takes to be in charge. I've moderated tons of forums. I can provide joy to the players, knowing that this is a job, not a "Fun game" you play in your spare time. I can also get many players.

How would you take care of a hacker? Immediately ban. Even if it's my friend. BANHAMMER!

How would you take care of an argument? I would tell them to calm down. If they decide to disobey. They will be Banned for a short period of time.

Can you code? I've never actually developed a Gunz Server. So, I'm basically new to coding Gunz. But I'll try. I'll learn.

Any last words?
Hope I get a good review. Razz

why did you say that you have been maplestory GM, because this is gunz -.-
Back to top Go down
Dosker-Joker
Co-Owner
Dosker-Joker

PostSubject: Probaly...   xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Sorry if you don't like this comment but i want say it.
I found that similare if you are GM in any game...You have the same power,right,respect and responsability.
Well,You problay undertund... pirat
Back to top Go down
Cheidor
Owner
Cheidor

PostSubject: Re: xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application.   xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:30 pm

it seems like you have experience, but do you have any proof?
Back to top Go down
Legends

PostSubject: To me?   xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:55 pm

You talking to me Z1ls?
Back to top Go down
Cheidor
Owner
Cheidor

PostSubject: Re: xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application.   xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Legends wrote:
You talking to me Z1ls?

Talking to mistuh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application.   xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

xMistuhEthan's Head Admin/Co-Owner Application.
Page 1 of 1