Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dosker Forum Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dosker-Joker
Co-Owner
Dosker-Joker

Dosker Forum Apply Empty
PostSubject: Dosker Forum Apply   Dosker Forum Apply EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Future In-game name:Dosker-Joker

Apply for what?:Forum moderator or Admin

Time Zone: GMT -5(US & canada)

Languages spoken:English,French and Spanish

Activity Time: I can be on the forum like 2-3 in day.Sunday:4-5h
Age: I'm 13. Please, don't decline me now because of my young age. Sure, 13 is often called an immature age, but does that limit my knowledge.

What you're able to do for the forums: I can keep an eye on the chat box and threads. I will hand out infractions if needed. I can keep the spammers to a minimum.(for the moment we dont have any spammer,but if they wil come,I will stop him).I can make the forum better Razz...(I swear,I am pro in that)

Why you should be hired: I am very dedicated to this server. I am mature for my age. I will be on the forums every day all day basically. I am fell that I will be established in the Fantasy Gunz community.

I now have an iphone so i can access the forums anywhere =P

Thank You for reading my app.

If you have any queries or question,Please dont hesitate to email me: motomax_@live.ca
Back to top Go down
https://fantasygunz.darkbb.com
Cheidor
Owner
Cheidor

Dosker Forum Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dosker Forum Apply   Dosker Forum Apply EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:58 am

Dosker-Joker wrote:
Future In-game name:Dosker-Joker

Apply for what?:Forum moderator or Admin

Time Zone: GMT -5(US & canada)

Languages spoken:English,French and Spanish

Activity Time: I can be on the forum like 2-3 in day.Sunday:4-5h
Age: I'm 13. Please, don't decline me now because of my young age. Sure, 13 is often called an immature age, but does that limit my knowledge.

What you're able to do for the forums: I can keep an eye on the chat box and threads. I will hand out infractions if needed. I can keep the spammers to a minimum.(for the moment we dont have any spammer,but if they wil come,I will stop him).I can make the forum better Razz...(I swear,I am pro in that)

Why you should be hired: I am very dedicated to this server. I am mature for my age. I will be on the forums every day all day basically. I am fell that I will be established in the Fantasy Gunz community.

I now have an iphone so i can access the forums anywhere =P

Thank You for reading my app.

If you have any queries or question,Please dont hesitate to email me: motomax_@live.ca

i will think about this, so tell it later when we have get some more applys Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fantasygunz.darkbb.com

Dosker Forum Apply
Page 1 of 1