Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dosker Ingame Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dosker-Joker
Co-Owner
Dosker-Joker

Dosker Ingame Apply Empty
PostSubject: Dosker Ingame Apply   Dosker Ingame Apply EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:42 pm

So, I'm Dosker-Joker

Future in game Name:
Dosker-Joker

Time Zone:
(GMT-05:00 Eastern Time(US & Canada)

Languages spoken:
French. This is my main language. I take English.(easy Razz)i learn it at school.
Spanish.I'm only somewhat high novice, so please don't ask me a lot of questions in Spanish.

Activity Time:

I go on for atleast 2-3 hours every day unless there is a serious problem and I am unable to go on computer

I'm 13. Please, don't decline me now because of my young age. Sure, 13 is often called an immature age, but does that limit my knowledge, or my reasoning? Smile

Applying For:
GameMaster (GM),GameModerator or SpecialAdminDev

Why I want to be GameMaster?:
Well This Server is look simply very cool,I fell the fun ..I think I would make a great gm not just because I can help, because people around here will 100% like me.I think I can help advertise and bring popularity to this server which can help this server.

What I can do for the server:
Every single time in different gunz(but now I have my chance) I see a spammer, hacker, swapper, and/or glitcher I get annoyed. I can't do anything about it, but if I am admitted, and after I am finished with my trial, I can. I can finally help the server for the better. Not only that, I can provide ideas, when the server is in need, just like now.

So what can I do for Fantasy Gunz ?

-Report and Ban hackers.
-Report and Ban swappers.
-Report and Ban glitchers.
-Donate when the server is in need.(will donat if I have what I want Razz)
-Help people when they need help

Who told me about GunZ?:
Ijji.com and afted that i have started to know some private server like (euro,honour) and the best it will become Fantasy Gunz Razz

Why I should be hired:
I am dedicated, and loyal.I can have a laugh and a joke.I don't stop playing one server for the other. Fantasy Gunz was the first Best Server who i know, and ONLY server I will be on. Not only that, I enjoy helping other people, so it's not really a problem for me. If there is a problem however, I meet them head on, and I won't stop until I find the correct answer. I will be very disappointed if someone left. I want to be a GM that will make a difference.

To some it up:

-I am very loyal and obediant.
-I am helpful and kind.
-I am reasonable and unstubborn.
-I can attend to all sorts of problems.
-I will try to do all my best.
-I will make sure people don't spam.
-I will make sure hackers are banned.
-I will help players when they need it.
-I am approachable.
-I believe i was a good GM.
-I am not a liar i will never lie to someone (can do a jok but never lie)

Thanks for reading my app.

If you have any queries Please dont hesitate to email me: motomax_@live.ca
Back to top Go down
https://fantasygunz.darkbb.com
Cheidor
Owner
Cheidor

PostSubject: Re: Dosker Ingame Apply   Dosker Ingame Apply EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 am

Dosker-Joker wrote:
So, I'm Dosker-Joker

Future in game Name:
Dosker-Joker

Time Zone:
(GMT-05:00 Eastern Time(US & Canada)

Languages spoken:
French. This is my main language. I take English.(easy Razz)i learn it at school.
Spanish.I'm only somewhat high novice, so please don't ask me a lot of questions in Spanish.

Activity Time:

I go on for atleast 2-3 hours every day unless there is a serious problem and I am unable to go on computer

I'm 13. Please, don't decline me now because of my young age. Sure, 13 is often called an immature age, but does that limit my knowledge, or my reasoning? Smile

Applying For:
GameMaster (GM),GameModerator or SpecialAdminDev

Why I want to be GameMaster?:
Well This Server is look simply very cool,I fell the fun ..I think I would make a great gm not just because I can help, because people around here will 100% like me.I think I can help advertise and bring popularity to this server which can help this server.

What I can do for the server:
Every single time in different gunz(but now I have my chance) I see a spammer, hacker, swapper, and/or glitcher I get annoyed. I can't do anything about it, but if I am admitted, and after I am finished with my trial, I can. I can finally help the server for the better. Not only that, I can provide ideas, when the server is in need, just like now.

So what can I do for Fantasy Gunz ?

-Report and Ban hackers.
-Report and Ban swappers.
-Report and Ban glitchers.
-Donate when the server is in need.(will donat if I have what I want Razz)
-Help people when they need help

Who told me about GunZ?:
Ijji.com and afted that i have started to know some private server like (euro,honour) and the best it will become Fantasy Gunz Razz

Why I should be hired:
I am dedicated, and loyal.I can have a laugh and a joke.I don't stop playing one server for the other. Fantasy Gunz was the first Best Server who i know, and ONLY server I will be on. Not only that, I enjoy helping other people, so it's not really a problem for me. If there is a problem however, I meet them head on, and I won't stop until I find the correct answer. I will be very disappointed if someone left. I want to be a GM that will make a difference.

To some it up:

-I am very loyal and obediant.
-I am helpful and kind.
-I am reasonable and unstubborn.
-I can attend to all sorts of problems.
-I will try to do all my best.
-I will make sure people don't spam.
-I will make sure hackers are banned.
-I will help players when they need it.
-I am approachable.
-I believe i was a good GM.
-I am not a liar i will never lie to someone (can do a jok but never lie)

Thanks for reading my app.

If you have any queries Please dont hesitate to email me: motomax_@live.ca

If you can advertise some ppl, to get vps moneys, then you maybe will be GameMaster. but like if you want to be SpecialAdminDev then you need to know stuff like recoloring things and some coding Smile
Back to top Go down
Dosker-Joker
Co-Owner
Dosker-Joker

PostSubject: CANNOT !!   Dosker Ingame Apply EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 am

Oh ok,SpecialadminDev is like a good admin+ dev...OK...I cannot become a Dev,I am not really pro with coding (only in gunz) and making stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dosker Ingame Apply   Dosker Ingame Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Dosker Ingame Apply
Page 1 of 1